Cilantro Critus Marinaded Chicken
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 limes, juice only
- * 2 teaspoons Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
DirectionsMain Recipe Page
- Make the marinade of garlic, cilantro, ground peppercorns, sugar, lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce and sunflower oil.
- Blend well.
- Place chicken breasts with marinade in a shallow dish or resealable plastic bag, coating them well, and set in the refrigerator at least 1 hour and no more than 2, turning them from time to time.
- Preheat a ridged griddle pan or heavy non-stick frying pan and cook the chicken for 7-8 minutes each side until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot or cold, garnished with cilantro leaves.